Last Words

 



Last Words

~By~ Debasish Mondol~


I have to go back to that world,
From Where I have come,
Now your words nothing matter at all.
You can't bind me, or can't catch me,
By the tears of your red ocean. 

I've already prepared thyself for the new world,
Nothing can stop me at all.
Everybody realizes when their time arrives,
Time decides the line between heaven and hell,
you probably know, it's time to go. 

To go as the king of eight, 
They will take me the kingdom by a procession,
With the blossom and holy water for Coronation,
I will be there listening to everyone's invocation,
Saints will come for Coronation,
Everything will be ended up with devotion. 

Don't worry, don't cry, and don't upset,
I will be fine as the King of black eight. 
Be the light of the darkness,
Be the knowledge for ignorance,
Be the Queen of kindness,

Don't think, you're alone,
Don't cry thou,
I'm there to thee, 
Be the inner fairest, that's my wish,
Fill my will as likely as thy will.

Last Words Last Words Reviewed by Debasish Mondol on December 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM