Backstory of the Lord

 "There must be a way to escape from the light of destruction even if it's the punishment of heaven. As the hair night, I drank the blood of life. Become the Lord of darkness, the unholy of ancient cultures, the Lord awaken from the depth of the underworld, where the light never reached. I the Lord, rule over the night, rebel against the light, once a long time ago, I awakened my army to win over the light. Only we wanted the freedom to walk in light. But it's a mistake, we lost everything. Everyone turns into ashes. In the end, she the princess of human born, I lost. It's me, the Lord, only breathing to cross the path of destiny. The ancient battle had stopped a thousand and thousand years ago, and I slept a thousand and thousand years. At last, the moon turned to blood, the sun became dark, the light faded, and the blood and my last tear became the shape. She's born as the hair of light. I, the Lord, have awakened..." #Written_by Debasish Mondol 

 


Backstory of the Lord Backstory of the Lord Reviewed by Debasish Mondol on August 23, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM