Echoes of a Fleeting Journey


 

By Debasish Mondol

In three fleeting years, my time will wane,
My spirit must depart, leaving this earthly plane.
A vessel soulless, I leave behind,
Returning to the realm, where my essence aligns.

Regret lingers for deeds undone,
For family, for love, for everyone.
Yet, I embrace the fate that’s mine,
A journey’s end, by divine design.

Sent by my Lord in ancient days,
To witness Earth in all its ways.
Knowledge gained, experiences vast,
But sorrow shadows, evil’s grasp.

Peace and love, now shadows of old,
Forgotten the Creator, stories untold.
My mission ends, wisdom in hand,
Awaiting my Lord’s next command.

The mysteries of His will remain,
As I journey back, through time’s domain.
For He alone, the Creator of all,
Guides my spirit, heeds my call.

 

Echoes of a Fleeting Journey Echoes of a Fleeting Journey Reviewed by Debasish Mondol on September 17, 2024 Rating: 5

No comments

FOLLOW US @ INSTAGRAM